UP TO 150,000
APNA HUNAR-TERM FINANCE
This will be an ideal financing scheme for small workshops such as,
carpenters, black smiths & welders, lathe machinists. Electricians, plumbers,
tailors, embroiders, (including women), meat shops, barbers etc.
Required machinery, equipment, jigs & tools will be financed to them for
enhancement of their micro-business. Finances would be for PKR 10,000 -150,000. (or as per SBP regulations) Security will be the financed asset(s) plus
two personal guarantees. Period of finance would be one to three years. Basis
of financing will be the current and projected cash flows of the entrepreneur.
All financed machinery will also be insured and the insurance premium will be
included in the finance rentals.
- NIC 2 Photo Copies
- Passport Size Photos 2 Photos
- Copies of Latest Utility Bills
- Two Personal Guarantee from reputed Account holder
- ATM Card (Optional)
- Full range of banking services.
- Imbedded Life & Assets Insurance cover.
- Minimum processing time. (Less than seven days).