APNI Sawari – 4 WheelerMay 8, 2018
APNA Pension LoanMay 8, 2018
APNA Business Loan
UP TO 150,000
APNA Business Loan:
In order to increase the market share and the profitability of the bank, a new product is designed to provide the financing facility to individuals of low income group of the society to start new business and to Micro Entrepreneurs who require the working capital and for the expansion in their existing business or for the purchase of assets as required for business.
This product will cater the financing needs of individuals to establish a new business set up and to cascade the financial prerequisites of micro entrepreneurs to augment their existing/running business and helping them to purchase the business machinery/assets etc
- Copy of CNIC
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- Copies of Latest Utility Bills (Not older than 3 months)
- 2 Personal Guarantees of well reputed and credit worthy persons
- Copy of CNIC of both guarantors
- Business Proof
- 2- Security Cheques
Any of the following Security/Collateral can be obtained:
- Two personal guarantees of the reputed persons within the vicinity/range of branch.
- Lien/Mortgage on Residential/Commercial property/Agri Pass Book.
- ATM Card (Optional)
- Full range of banking services.