APNA Agriculture LoanMay 8, 2018
APNA KAROBAR AGRIMay 8, 2018
APNA LIVE STOCK
UP TO 150,000
APNA LIVESTOCK Loan
Agriculture has been the mainstay of Pakistan since its inception and livestock industry is an integral part of the agriculture related activities. Dairy and livestock contributes more than 50% in Agriculture GDP of the country. Realizing the importance of this sector, a product of Apna Livestock loan is designed to cascade the financial requirements of the individuals and Micro Entrepreneurs, associated with this industry, enabling them to enhance the productivity.
This product will realize the capital requirements of the individuals and Micro Entrepreneurs associated with the field of dairy and livestock helping them to purchase the animals for the purpose of fattening/rearing, live stock trading and purchase of milking animals.
- Copy of CNIC
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- Copies of Latest Utility Bills (Not older than 3 months)
- 2 Personal Guarantees of well reputed and credit worthy persons
- Copy of CNIC of both guarantors
- Business Proof
- 2- Security Cheques
Any of the following Security/Collateral can be obtained:
- Two personal guarantees of the reputed persons within the vicinity/range of branch.
- Lien/Mortgage on Residential/Commercial property/Agri Pass Book.
- Animal tagging is compulsory as per bank’s arrangements
- ATM Card (Optional)
- Full range of banking services.