APNA KAROBAR AGRI ENTERPRISEMay 8, 2018
APNA FARMMay 8, 2018
APNA LIVE STOCK ENTERPRISE
UP TO 500,000
APNA LIVESTOCK Enterprise – Running FINANCE
In low income sectors, people invest their savings largely in livestock. Livestock can be bought and sold when needed and is a good livelihood diversification strategy for low-income households. It helps supplement their income through sale of milk and milk products and their consumption as a food supplement as well as reduces their dependency on a seasonal income through the harvest yields of crop products.
- NIC 2 Photo Copies
- Passport Size Photos 2 Photos
- Copies of Latest Utility Bills
- Two Personal Guarantee from reputed Account holder
- ATM Card (Optional)
- Full range of banking services.
- Imbedded Life & Assets Insurance cover.
- Minimum processing time. (Less than seven days).